Mark your calendars for the 21st International Conference on Alzheimer’s Drug Discovery!
October 5-6, 2020
UPDATE CONCERNING COVID-19 (NOVEL CORONAVIRUS)
Our workshop preparations continue as planned. It will take place September 14-15, 2020. Due to the COVID-19 situation, the workshop will be hosted online. Additional details will be provided soon.
This annual conference will showcase the innovative approaches of ADDF funded scientists and their newest results. Attendees will have the opportunity for networking and partnering discussions.
The conference offers a wide range of registration options (including early-bird rates) for researchers from the nonprofit, academic, biotech, and pharma sectors.
- Highlight scientific progress on drug development programs aimed at treating Alzheimer’s disease and related dementias.
- Increase networking opportunities for scientists to share information and resources.
- Foster interdisciplinary and public-private partnerships and alliances.
The purpose for this annual Alzheimer’s Drug Discovery Foundation conference is to accelerate the development of innovative treatments for Alzheimer’s disease, related dementias and cognitive aging.
Attendees will see the diverse cutting-edge approaches ADDF scientists are undertaking and have opportunities for networking and partnership discussions with academic, industry, and foundation thought leaders.
The 2019 edition of this conference attracted close to 130 attendees from around the world. Attendees included:
- Academic and industry scientists engaged in drug discovery research for neurodegenerative diseases and CNS
- Business development and licensing professionals
- Alliance management professionals
- Venture capitalists and other investors
- Graduate students, PhD candidates and post-doctoral fellows.
SPEAKERS AND CHAIRS
Weill Cornell MC
UC San Diego
Burke Neuro. Inst
NS Kline Inst.
Johns Hopkins U.
The Rockefeller Univ.
Linda Van Eldik
Univ. of Kentucky
Univ. of Gothenburg