UPDATE CONCERNING COVID-19 (NOVEL CORONAVIRUS)
Due to the COVID-19 situation, the 21st International Conference on Alzheimer’s Drug Discovery will be hosted online.
This annual conference will showcase the innovative approaches of Alzheimer’s Drug Discovery Foundation’s (ADDF) funded scientists and their newest results. In addition to featuring ADDF’s portfolio, the program will also include guest presentations focusing on the latest research in the Alzheimer’s disease field.
The program features five sessions:
- Novel Approaches for Neuroinflammation
- Metabolic and Mitochondrial Approaches for Alzheimer’s Disease
- Emerging Areas in Drug Development for Neurodegeneration
- Neuroprotection, Synaptic Health and Neurotransmitters
- Novel Biomarkers in Alzheimer’s Disease
The registration for this conference will be free though a brief form available at the Registration page.
- Highlight scientific progress on drug development programs aimed at treating Alzheimer’s disease and related dementias.
- Increase opportunities for early career investigators and start-up companies to share information and resources.
- Foster interdisciplinary and public-private partnerships and alliances.
SHORT PRESENTATION DEADLINE
The deadline to submit an entry for the Virtual Poster or the Start-up Forum presentations is August 21, 2020.
Virtual Poster Presentations
Ample sponsorship opportunities
The purpose for this annual ADDF conference is to accelerate the development of innovative treatments for Alzheimer’s disease, related dementias and cognitive aging.
Attendees will see the diverse cutting-edge approaches ADDF scientists are undertaking and have opportunities for networking and partnership discussions with academic, industry, and foundation thought leaders.
The 2019 edition of this conference attracted close to 130 attendees from around the world. Attendees included:
- Academic and industry scientists engaged in drug discovery research for neurodegenerative diseases and CNS
- Business development and licensing professionals
- Alliance management professionals
- Venture capitalists and other investors
- Graduate students, PhD candidates and post-doctoral fellows.
SPEAKERS AND CHAIRS
Weill Cornell MC
UC San Diego
Burke Neuro. Inst
NS Kline Inst.
Johns Hopkins U.
The Rockefeller Univ.
Linda Van Eldik
Univ. of Kentucky
Univ. of Gothenburg