22nd International Conference on Alzheimer's Drug Discovery
To be held online October 4-5, 2021.
This annual conference showcases the innovative approaches of Alzheimer’s Drug Discovery Foundation’s (ADDF) funded scientists and their newest results. In addition to featuring ADDF’s portfolio, the program also includes guest presentations focusing on the latest research in the Alzheimer’s disease field.
The 2021 program will feature five sessions:
- Clinical Trials and Novel Approaches for Dementia
- Advances in Fluid Biomarkers
- Drug Development Approaches for Frontotemporal Dementia
- Clinical Trials: Repurposing Approaches for Alzheimer’s Disease
- Neuroimaging and Digital Biomarkers for Dementia
The registration for this conference will be free though a brief form available at the Registration page (details to be posted soon!).
- Highlight scientific progress on drug development and biomarker programs aimed at treating Alzheimer’s disease and related dementias.
- Increase opportunities for early career investigators and start-up companies to share information and resources.
- Foster interdisciplinary and public-private partnerships and alliances.
Virtual Poster Presentations
Ample sponsorship opportunities
The purpose for this annual ADDF conference is to accelerate the development of innovative treatments for Alzheimer’s disease, related dementias and cognitive aging.
Attendees will see the diverse cutting-edge approaches ADDF scientists are undertaking and have opportunities for networking and partnership discussions with academic, industry, and foundation thought leaders.
The 2020 edition of this conference attracted close to 900 attendees from around the world. Attendees included:
- Academic and industry scientists engaged in drug discovery and biomarker research for neurodegenerative diseases and CNS
- Business development and licensing professionals
- Alliance management professionals
- Venture capitalists and other investors
- Graduate students, PhD candidates and post-doctoral fellows.
GUEST PRESENTERS AND CHAIRS
Univ. of Gothenburg
Univ. of Utah
Eli Lilly & Co., Inc.
Wake Forest Univ.
Dolby Family Ventures