Deadline to submit an application for scholarship is August 7, 2020.
The applicant must be a graduate student or postdoctoral fellow. Postdoctoral applicants should have no more than four years of postdoctoral training. Physician-scientists are eligible to apply. The program has no geographic restrictions. Women and minorities are strongly encouraged to apply.
- The applicant is required to submit an abstract of his/her research
- The applicant is required to present/record the corresponding poster at the meeting
- Accepted abstracts will be published as part of the conference book or the website
EACH SCHOLARSHIP PROVIDES
- A single registration to attend the conference
- Opportunity to present a poster at the conference
- Name recognition in the program and on the conference website
- Opportunity to record the poster presentation to be published electronically